A beautiful face and a flawless skin are every woman’s dream. If you are blessed with a radiant and perfect skin, then you are truly fortunate. But is your facial beauty being tarnished due to those dark circles and puffy eyes, drawing away the attention from your near- perfect skin? No manner how many different anti- aging or under eye creams you try, does nothing seem to work? Is healthy diet or sleep futile in getting the shimmer back in your eyes? Then you need Derma Rewind, the under eye cream, that will help in restoring the even- toned lighter skin around your eyes to match the complexion of your facial skin, making them look beautiful and intense.
What is Derma Rewind?
You can easily buy any under eye cream from the market but you won’t be able to get rid of dark circles and puffiness around your eyes that ruin the entire look of your face and make you look sick and much older than you really are. Derma Rewind is the product that consists of a number of powerful clinically tested ingredients that help you get rid of dark circles and wrinkles around your eyes by repairing the broken capillaries and veins, thicken the skin texture, and restore moisture. Once the skin around your eyes is repaired, the appearance of dark circles will start reducing within a matter of weeks.
Clubbing this cream along with nutritious well- balanced diet and taking adequate rest will do miracles and make your eyes, too, beautiful and shimmery. You will soon look years young and
How does Derma Rewind eye cream work?
With age, the appearance of dark circles becomes a common phenomenon. Dark circles and premature wrinkles around the eyes can also be caused by stress, prolonged illness, unhealthy diet and sedentary lifestyle. Most common cause of wrinkles is the lack of sleep. If you don’t take necessary steps in time to get rid of dark circles, then these can become permanent and ruin your beauty. Therefore, using Derma Rewind under eye cream is the best thing you can do for your eyes. This cream penetrates deep into the skin, repairs broken capillaries and blood vessels, makes skin thicker and repairs it. It also works to restore and lock the moisture in, making the skin even- toned and highly moisturized. All these factors lead to the diminished appearance of dark circles, reduce fine lines around eyes and improves skin’s quality, helping you look your best.
What are the Ingredients of Derma Rewind?
The highly effective Derma Rewind eye cream is made using nearly 30 ingredients that work wonders by penetrating the skin and repairing the broken capillaries of the skin, removing wrinkles, dark circles around the eyes. Listed below are few of the ingredients that go into this cream-
- Collagen- It is the basic building block of skin that makes it elastic. It is required to maintain skin’s structure and restore moisture to remove wrinkles and fine lines. It thickens the aging skin, helping in reducing the visibility of dark circles and puffy eyes.
- Elastin- It is highly effective in restoring and locking the moisture in the skin, making it radiant, supple, and even toned.
- Isopropyl Myristate- It is basically synthetic oil that is gaining popularity in the cosmetic industry. Because of its colorless and odorless consistency, it is readily added in the skincare cosmetics and it gets easily absorbed into the skin. It helps in moisturizing the skin by strengthening the natural moisture barrier quality of the skin making it hydrated. It also has the ability to reduce the greasiness of other ingredients that go into the skincare creams and lotions so that the skin may feel smooth and non-greasy.
- Dimethicone- It is a silicone based polymer or silicone oil that goes into anti- aging products. Its application makes skin smooth and helps in reducing the wrinkles and fine lines. It also creates a protective shield on the skin that locks the moisture in, making skin hydrated, supple and radiant.
- Ceteareth 20- Is a fatty alcohol that goes into anti- aging products and helps in dissolving other ingredients in the creams.
- PEG-100 Stearate- It makes skin soft and is capable of creating a protective barrier on the skin to hold moisture for a supple and radiant look. The barrier also prevents dust and harmful free radicals from penetrating the skin and damaging it as it forms a protective thin fatty layer. Its emulsifying properties help in cleansing the skin.
- Ceramide 3- It is a structural component of the cell membrane of the skin, it has many benefits one of which is the restoration of moisture. It also helps to protect the skin from harmful external factors such as the sun, pollution. Its long- term use significantly increases the moisture retention ability of the skin, making it soft, supple and brilliant.
- Phytosphingosine- It is a kind of lipid that is required for a healthy skin as it promotes natural moisturization of the skin. It is made from yeast through fermentation and boasts of anti- inflammatory and anti- microbial properties.
- Cholesterol- It is a lipid and sterol that are derived from animals or plants. Though long associated with food, cholesterol has various skincare benefits as well. It helps in conditioning the skin, maintaining the optimum functioning of the skin by regulating cell activity. It retains required moisture level in the epidermis of the skin protecting it from dehydration and strengthening the outer exposed layer of the skin. Its moisturizing properties help in fighting the wrinkles and fine lines, making skin soft and supple.
How to use Derma Rewind?
Using any skin care product requires you to first make sure that the skin is clean and free of dirt or other pathogens. Therefore, before applying Derma Rewind eye cream first properly wash your face using a mild face wash and pat it dry. Then take the appropriate amount of the cream and gently massage it on the eyes till it is completely absorbed. For better results, use it twice daily – once in the morning and once before going to bed. Make sure to take proper nutritious meals and get sufficient sleep and rest to help manage the dark circles and tired look of the eyes so that the cream works more effectively.
Where to buy Derma Rewind?
Most anti- aging under eye creams require a customer to pay for them first and then use them, and they may not even yield the desired results. But Derma Rewind comes with the risk- free trial offer in which you can pay only the shipping and handling charges. Soon the cream will be delivered to you and you can start using it. After using it for two weeks, you can either continue using it or unsubscribe. If you do like the product and continue to use it, then after 14 days you will be charged $97.41 for its one jar and will be charged the same amount every month till you revoke your subscription.
Furthermore, if you still have any query, then you can contact the customer care of Derma Rewind without any hassle. To get in touch, just call 844-409-0821 or drop a mail at [email protected] Just be sure to avoid any delay as the stocks are running out due to its high demand.